Tuesday, October 24, 2006



Yo, thugs!

David Rothbart, one of the editors of Found Magazine is coming to Campus. The magazine and books comprise of notes, pictures, stories or any personal artefacts that are discarded/lost, then found by people who send them in to be published!

I found the note above here, at the website! It was sent all the way from West La La! (So, If anyone went to the party, tell me how it went, I bet it was thug-sweet!")


He'll be here Tuesday, Oct 24, at the Wells Center, 638 North St., Lafayette. The talk starts at 7:30 p.m.

OR....


You could go to a rocking concert featuring local electro all-starts AZ, Drumkit and one of Michael Gondry's favorite bands "The Willowz" ! The show's tonight at DT records at 8pm. I'll be there late just 'cos I got bible study. I'll put up trax after the show so you can kick yourself for not going.

But trust me, it will be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home